Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor K-C
New Contributor

Low Quality Service

Hi All,

Is it just me or is anyone having issues with Optus and their billing mechanism. Having migrated from cable to NBN I have been told that I would get 6 months NBN free. Despite having to pay more in the long run since I was on a bundled plan.

That said every single month I've been facing issues either receiving any invoice or getting my services cut/throttled. It's been a joke ...

Care to comment on your experience?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Low Quality Service

Hi K-C,

Just adding a response to say it is disappointing to hear about your experience.

It's not something we can fix here on our customer forum however if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Chat with us so this ongoing issue can be resolved.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor 3697
New Contributor

Full of crap. No solution.
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi 3697,

Could you please specify what issue you're having so we can try our best to get a solution?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors