Searching...

Jamster refund

Joshuaasd

Hi all,

I recently went to optus centre in queenstreet and using their in-store phone, i called up a guy whom the store recommended to inform about my subscription to Jamster. I have no idea how it was subscribed but after talking to the guy on the phone, he has helped me cancel all of my subscriptions and even prevented further subscription to 3rd parties services unknowingly.

The problem is my bill is due on 1st week of April 2017. The guy on the phone recommended me to pay manually for my plan and services with optus and not to use automatic direct debit. He also informed me to exclude the extra payment for Jamster services. But now that i have already paid off the amount for my optus services i still have overdue payment (amounting to content services of Jamster+10%gst) which is still present in my billing tab under the optus app which i have not paid. Will the extra charges get billed when time comes? How should i go about it? How do i get a refund if it was charged.

Cheers

Josh

Re: Jamster refund

Mike-N

Hey Joshuaasd, 

We'll have to take a look at your account notes to see exactly what has been done. Could you please send us a private message with your phone number, full name and date of birth? Thank you Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos
6 Kudos
3 Kudos