cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor AggsnRenee
Occasional Contributor

Itemised SMS

I've requested some itemised SMS details of old bills through chat. They told me I'd have them to my email within 24hrs. It has been over 2 weeks and I still have not received anything. Chat has not opened for me since that conversation to ask again. I also want itemised SMS added to future monthly bills. Can someone help me it's important??

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Itemised SMS

So sorry on our late reply to your post @AggsnRenee, we've been a tad busy lately! I hope that since posting you've been able to get in touch with someone to help out with this?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi thanks for the reply. I have been asking for this since 23/02. After over 6 chat sessions I'm still waiting after being promised them by a 'supervisor' last Thursday night. Very disappointed in the service!!

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Oh no @AggsnRenee.  Are you able to PM me your full name, Optus mobile number & date of birth so we can take a look into this? Aman

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Whats your email or PM address? 

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hey @AggsnRenee to PM (private message) us you just  have to follow these steps → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Yes-Crowd-FAQ-s/What-is-a-Private-Message-PM-and-how-do-I-send-one/...

0 Kudos
Top Contributors