cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

It's Tax Time

So it is tax time and I find myself getting together all the receipts/invoices to take to the accountant. I find I am missing Nov/Dec and Feb/Mar. I finally get into my account after password resets etc and find that good old Optus doesn't go back any further than 6 months. (Can't afford the space to save 12 months worth of bills but has the space to record your phone calls). One of the bills is available but it won't let me download it, any suggestions? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: It's Tax Time

Optus do provide bill much further back. Perhaps a temporary site glitch?

If you simply want to claim a plan for tax purposes then just tell your acountant that (I pay $80 a month for my work phone. Or I use my phone 40% for work on a $80 plan).

That will suffice. If you get audited you can always go the extra mile to get the paper work, and slight variations don't really interest the tax office.)

Regards 

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: It's Tax Time

Morning @alientecho

Thanks for touching base with us here. As always @petergdownload has given some solid advice here.

I'd also wish to confirm that our Optus MyAccount does have the capacity to go beyond 6 months of billing. If you're still any assistance of the matter, please confirm your details here → http://yesopt.us/pmnam.

Cheers,

0 Kudos
Top Contributors