cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor CMH101
New Contributor

Invoice and receipt for recharge data SIM(Prepaid)

I've been trying for weeks to get a receipt for a prepaid top up that occurred after activating my sim. I've been told by the Online Chat operators that Optus will not provide any form of receipt for a prepaid service despite this being a breach of ss.100 & 101 of the Australian Consumer Law. Has anyone had any success with tracking down some form of receipt for this service? I seem to be running out of options other than contacting the ACCC/Telephone Communications Ombudsman.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Invoice and receipt for recharge data SIM(Prepaid)

Last update was receipts are provided for each recharge which are accepted by the ATO. Customers can view their recharge history (up to 90 days) by logging into My Account and clicking View Details and then Recharge History.

I'm going to ask if there has since been an update but it doesn't appear to be that way if our Chat operators weren't able to do it.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors