Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Rachel88
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet

Hi, I paid my internet bill in full yesterday but still no internet!!! I have tried it call every number but apparently you are not open!! 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
andrewCOYG
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Internet

Hi Rachel88,

You can also report a payment made by calling 1509, logging on to My Account or using the My Optus APP.

Calling 1509,

1. Call 1509 (Free from your Optus Mobile) to report your payment (Available 24/7)
  2. We will automatically restore your service to normal within 15 min to 4

How to report a payment via My Account,

1. Login to My Account then click Dashboard, you will see an option to report payment. Select the account you wish to report a payment on from the drop-down menu
  2. The services linked to that account and the outstanding account balance will be displayed
  3. Select the payment method you used, and whether it was a full or part payment. If you haven’t paid the complete outstanding balance, we might ask you a couple more questions
  4. Once you’ve submitted the details, if your service has been restricted and if you’re eligible, we’ll restore your service as soon as possible. This might take up to 24 hours, or for a Mobile Phone service it could take up to 4 hours. 

How to report a payment via My Optus App,

1. On the Menu bar tap the Billing Tab

2. Tap Report a Payment to proceed

3. You’ll be able to report a full payment or a part payment

4. Select how the payment was made

5. If you’ve selected full payment, you’ll see a confirmation on the next screen that the payment has been recorded

6. If you’ve selected part payment, you’ll be given the option to pay the remaining balance within 7 days

7. Tap 'Yes' if you accept or 'No' if you decline

8. Once you've accepted, you'll see a confirmation on the next screen that we’ve made a note of your part payment and agreement to pay the remaining balance within 7 days

If you are still without an internet connection, PM me your details and I can get this looked into.

Full name:

Service No:

DOB:

0 Kudos
Top Contributors