Searching...
Highlighted

Insurance monthly is $14 not $28

DayBlossom

Hi I just noticed since my first bill with Note 9 that I have been charged $28 for insurance per month not $14 like even the website says even if my bill ends up overdue in the past before this phone and have to extend it for a little never has my insurance been more than $14 per bill

Bills
08 September to 07 October 2018 $28
08 October to 07 November 2018 $28
08 November to 07 December 2018 $28
08 December t0 07 Janurary 2019 $28
08 Janurary to 07 February 2019 $28
=$140 in total which should have been only $70 in thoze months I have had to pay for the insurance.

Mind explaining?

Re: Insurance monthly is $14 not $28

Jeneral__Pain

It sounds more like the insurance was loaded on your account twice.

It's a simple fix, simply contact billing to get them to work out where the double is being generated and get it fixed. Don't go in all "super angry" and sarcastic like your post reads and you'll find the staff member might actually be interested in assisting. Sadly, many customers go in 'gungho' and the staff member just "sticks to the script" rather than trying to help.

And I'm also sure once they work out where the double is being generated, they'd adjust back the incorrect payments in your favor too as your post makes it clear you were double charged, however without seeing your bill etc.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

DayBlossom

If explaing every detail so an Optus person knows every single detail of it so I am as helpful as possible to Optus makes me super angry and sarcastic then you need to reread. As my post does not show that and even showed a family member this message before posting since I have a Disability to make sure if it seemed fine (Why else would it take this long to notice I am Blind). Optus always replies to me on here.

So don't assume everyone who posts is super angry/sarcastic as you never know who you are insulting as the person could have a Disability.

Jeneral__Pain

Just so you know, I've had a conversation with the Optus community managers in regards to your post. Just to clear up a couple of things, I would never have known you were suffering from any form of disability and it didn't even form part of my post, so I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed, however fully respect this how you felt.

With this in mind, I unreservedly apologise that you felt I had directly attacked your disability. I never knew you had a disability and it never formed part of my post. Because that would be discrimination and I do not stand for it, in fact I'm very much against it.

On that point, this will be my final post on the Yes Crowd. I take feedback quite seriously and am quite upset that you honestly felt I was attacking your disability. I hope when you speak to Optus you get the double billing quickly resolved.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
15 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos