Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Melly2
New Contributor

Incorrect billing

When I was moving in December I phoned Optus to transfer my service to my new address.  I was informed that the service was not available at the new address and it would need to be cancelled.  As it was no fault of mine that the service was not available, I was told I would not have to pay any cancellation fees.  I recently was emailed the final bill and Optus had charged me cancellation fees.  

To add to my frustration I phoned Optus today and the call operator informed me he was having issues with his computer system and would need to call me back.  I am still waiting.........

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Incorrect billing

Hey @Melly2,

We're more than happy to take a look at this one from our end. You're correct, if you've attempted to relocate the service only to find out that the address isn't serviceable for Optus Broadband, we’ll waive off your contract cancellation fee.

You're more than welcome to send us a private message with the account details. We need your full name, DOB and account number. We'll see what we can do. Look forward to hearing back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos