cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor frustrated000
New Contributor

Incorrect NBN Billing

So frustrated at Optus for charging me for NBN service when it could not be used due to them sending out incorrect modem.  Despite a number of calls and chats and hrs wasted Optus still insist that I owe them money, where as they owe me money, having failed to give me a credit.

Getting this sorted has been made difficult as the people at Optus tell lies and never do what they promise on the phone.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Incorrect NBN Billing

Hi frustrated000,

Disappointing to hear about your experience.

We're unable to assist with billing enquiries here as we don't have visibility or access to customer accounts.

If you have a social media account, you can send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.

If not, next time you call/chat you can ask to speak with a Manager if you haven't already.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors