Searching...
Highlighted

Incorrect Charges on bill

Lindsay29

On my bill issued via email on 25th January, I have been incorrectly charged a paper bill charge of $2.20, despite receiving a text from Optus on Jan 3rd stating "to save paper your bill will be switched to paperless and it will now be sent via email." This is after I've ALREADY paid for a second paper bill after I was told in the Optus shop it would only be the first ONE and then automatically switched to paperless. 

On the same bill, I have also incorrectly been charged for "voicemail to MMS". I have never signed up to this service, was never notified in the Optus shop of this extra charge for this UNWANTED 'service,' and have never received any notification via email or text that I would suddenly be charged for this. 

I require both of the above charges to be removed and my bill reissued. I will pay only for the bundle and plan that I signed up for.

Re: Incorrect Charges on bill

Toomey

Hey Lindsay, So sorry for the troubles, I can fix that up for you. Shoot me a PM with your phone number, full name and DOB.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Lindsay29

Thank you. I have sent you a PM.

AlexRH

Cool, I've replied Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos