Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor AimeeSlater
New Contributor

I'm after compensation on my bill for not being able to make WiFi calls

Hi Guys

I just received my latest bill from 22 Oct - 21 Nov.

Invoice No: 000089596407

I have paid this bill but spent an hour on optus tech help the other week when calls over wifi wasn't working nationally.  This affects my ability to do my job, as we have no phone service where we live in a new area, and I chose Optus as my provider because calls over wifi could be utilised.

As you can appreciate, having it out all afternoon affected my business. And on tech help they said we should be asking for that to be taken into consideration and some sort of compensation to be provided

So I would like to ask what that compensation will be please? I pay my bills on time every single month, as soon as I receive them, but I also rely on the service you maintain is always available.

Let me know, thanks. And if I can email somebody in reference to this, please provide me with the email address. I don't want to sit on online chat again and am also more than happy to talk to somebody should they call me.

Thanks for your help

Aimee

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Mobile Phone bill in and paid, but Calls Over Wifi affected my ability to do my job

Hey there Aimee,

Thank you for raising this issue.

I'm afraid we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd, hence can't offer or provide any compensation ourselves.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. (you can simply copy and paste your original post above along with your account info).
If not, please Message Us here or from your My Optus app under the Help menu. 

Let us know how you go. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors