cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Loser1001
New Contributor

I have never received a bill, keep getting late notices even after I’ve had the address changed

Optus keeps sending me late notices and threatening to cut off my account but has never actually sent me any bills.

I rang to get it fixed and received a bill a week later but then the problem recurred the following month.

I rang again and Optus said it was fixed again but I just got another late notice.

My webmail is active but there has been nothing in the inbox either.

Its extremely frustrating.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I have never received a bill, keep getting late notices even after I’ve had the address changed

That is very strange given they are sending the late notices to the correct address but not the actual bill. Do you have access to the Optus My account portal as the bills can be viewed on that until such time as they get their act together.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: I have never received a bill, keep getting late notices even after I’ve had the address changed

Hey @Loser1001,

It's definitely a bit of a strange one. Had we set your bill delivery method to email or paper? If it's the former, have you checked any other inboxes you use i.e. Gmail? We're happy to confirm how it's all been set up from our end. Feel free to send us a private message with your account details. We're after your full name, DOB and account number.

We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Thanks Yeldarb, I can see the bills online agreed with Optus they would post or email them and that has never worked except the one time I pushed them to send by post. Even then I only received one bill before again getting late notices.

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Thank you will do.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I've just replied back to your PM @Loser1001, we'll continue chatting there. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors