cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How do I check the balance of my Optus pay method?

So I've recently been buying items for games using an paying method on Google Pay called "Optus". Basically, you buy the item, then it gets added to your phone bill. But what I want to know is if there's a way to:

•Check the current balance you have left to spend

•Check when the method is refreshed (for you to reuse, because it doesn't reset when you pay your bill)

•Manually refresh or extend the limit, so you don't have to wait a month to buy more things if you don't like using credit cards.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: How do I check the balance of my Optus pay method?

This is known as Direct Carrier Billing, check out this article for all the information → Managing Third Party Content & Spend Control

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Sorry, the article hasn't helped me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Sorry to hear this, are you able to provide more information as to where you are getting stuck?

Steps in the article say that to check your current balance, and adjust your spend, do the following:

1. Open the My Optus app

2. Tap on Service

3. Tap on Service Settings

4. Tap on Notification and Services

5. Follow the prompts

Note. All unbilled Content Service charges will appear in the Service section.

Your monthly spend resets every bill cycle. The date is printed on the front page of your invoice

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors