Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ebony-98
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hip fun scam

Hi! 

Ive just received my phone bill, I went over 1gb so it should have been $90. Instead, it was $118. I looked over my bill and I have been charged 4 times, $7 a week for the past month, by a scam called hip fun. I didn't get a message until after the last charge had been deducted and they gave the option of calling the helpline or replying STOP. I replied stop but I don't trust that it won't charge my account again. Is there any way that you can block these charges from happening again for sure? I'd appreciate the help. I haven't paid my bill yet but I know I'll have to. Can I get a refund for the $28 or is that not possible?

thanks in advance!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Hip fun scam

@Ebony-98  - Thanks for reaching out to us. We would be more than happy to investigate this for you if you wish. Could you please send a PM with your account details, full name and DOB? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos