cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Kyle1234
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hip fun scam- refund

Hi customer service,

I've also been scammed by hip fun, can you please block this from my account and refund the amount.

thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Casey_
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Hip fun scam- refund

Hey @Kyle1234, all information about Premium SMS including how to manage your spend and dispute charges can be found here. Please let us know if you need a hand!

0 Kudos
Kyle1234
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

Sorry I want to dispute it. I did not subscribe, text, email, sign up, provide acct details etc to this 'hip fun' scam. It has just automatically deducted money from my acct and requested I text 'stop' or it will continue to charge for something I never asked for. The link you sent just redirected me here. The other feeds here for hip fun scams have Optus reimbursing the customer. 

0 Kudos
Casey_
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

So sorry that the link didn't work. Can you please send us a PM with your mobile number and DOB? 

0 Kudos
Ardnela
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, I got same message and have been charged. Texted STOP, but realised when I got my bill the money had been taken anyway.

Can I get a refund? 

0 Kudos
Scott_M
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Ardnela,  Live Chat →  https://goo.gl/twlpWt will need to raise a dispute on your behalf with that provider. Also, there's some tips in restricting the spend limit for this kind of charge in My Account → https://goo.gl/3DvnwQ.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors