cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Happyclick

Hi what is this charge on my bill? I didn’t authorise this.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Happyclick

Hey @Courtneyy, these charges are known as Premium SMS content services, I'd need you to follow the instructions below:

jump onto live chat → www.optus.com.au/livechat/pmobiYou'd need to ask the consultant to action the following for you.

• Ask that they set your Premium SMS spend limit to $0.00. This prevents any third party provider from charging your Optus account.
  • Ask that they raise a dispute with MIA Sphere Live. We're looking at a contact time-frame of 2-3 working days. Once the refund has been approved, it'll be credited back into your Optus account by the time your next invoice is due to come through.

We've recently made a commitment to suspend a number of third party content providers by January 31st. For more info you can check out our blog → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Changes-to-our-Premium-Services-offering/ba-p/351928.

“We’re suspending certain subscription-based Third Party Content providers on all mobile services that use the Optus network (except Virgin Mobile Australia customers)."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors