cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

FEE charged for non direct debit and paper bill

Hello. I am querying my bill from Optus account covering landline/mobile and internet plan. 

Previously you charged only one fee (non direct debit). now you are also charging fees for paper invoice. 

I understand the fee for paper invoice (postage etc) but I think the fee for non direct debit fee is unfair. 

Previously your team has posted on-line the two fees would not be charged-only one fee.

I called into the Warwick WA branch and was told if I pay the bill in an Optus office the non D/D fee would not be charged. 

I paid at the Optus Shop and both fees have even charged on my current bill.

I am a pensioner and I think the non D/D debit fee is very unfair and will have to look elsewhere if nothing can be done about these charges.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: FEE charged for non direct debit and paper bill

Do you have an     xxxxxx@optusnet.com.au    email address, that you can't stop using because your whole world revolves around it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @DLB, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We can certainly help with the online billing options.  Feel free to chat with our customer care here →  http://yesopt.us/chat2us and we can help.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

well i got sick of optus and now moved to telstra and pay less for more.  my network I get near 100MBPS download and 40 MBPS upload - ip phone now works without backgrouns static noise

0 Kudos
Top Contributors