cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor funnypaws
New Contributor

Email contacts for Optus Mobile

Hi Folks, I'm new. I'm wondering if anyone has an email address to speak to Optus Mobile billing department - I'm tearing my hair out here trying to work out why my direct debit won't work, but I can't call or live chat with anyone - I've been trying all week. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Email contacts for Optus Mobile

Unfortuantely their is no email address for support.

Best I can offer is for one of the Moderators ont his forum to contact you directly.

(I always use web chat myself)

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor funnypaws
New Contributor

Thanks so much for your reply - I would love to use web chat but I've not been able to connect to it all week - they send me links and tell me they will text me later to start a chat. So far I've heard nothing. I just feel so frustrated - my direct debit is set up correctly but my account is 'overdue'. And yes I've checked it online and it is set up correctly and there's money in my account. Sigh.... I suspect that a moderator can't really help unless they have a magic phone number that I can call. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@funnypaws, you can always send us a private message 🙂 Click on my YesCrowd handle and hit the message tab in my profile section. We'll get back to you as soon as we can. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors