cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Allergic
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Email billing problem

I've posted the same thing on 24-Apr and no optus personnel get back to me on this.

I've talked to three different CSR through online chat and each of them promoised email billing has been done and will reimburse back my paper bill fees from this month.

Yet I still haven't received my email billing and I'm pretty you guys have done it again of being a liar.

I'll submit a formal complaint letter to optus for fraud and if no further action is taken I'll report to ombudsman and take whatever legal actions needed to have my money back.

Yes it's only few dollars but I'll not let you guys have it for free by lying to me.

PS: I've screenshot all my chat record with all those lying CSR

Please get back to me ASAP
--------------------------------------------------
I talked to one of the customer support representative through online chat in Mid Mar to switch my NBN paper bill to email bill and my counterpart said she has got that done for me and it'll be in effect from next month's bill (Apr).  (Reasong not doing it online is because there's no such options for me to choose in my account whatsoever)

Normally my bills are issued on 20th every month and since I haven't got any emails from optus this month yet I used online chat to talk to one of the CSR again(Cherry). She said that the billing methond has indeed been updated already just that latest bill hasn't been uploaded yet so she'll send the invoice to me right away. 

Once the chat is finished and I received my bill I noticed I'm still being charged with $2.00 paper invoice fee which shouldn't be happening if the method has been updated. 

So I talked to another CSR(Jaxon) asking why there's still paper invoice fee and this time he said the billing method actually hasn't been changed yet so he'll update it for me.

I'm furious at how I can't even know whether my billing method has actually been updated or not and the fact that I needed to talk to 3 CSR and the first two were apparently lieing to me.

I demand OPTUS to confirm the status of my account's billing method and waive $2.00 off my April bill immediately.

Also I've applied for direct debit in My Account but apparently the request never went through.

Please save me the trouble from switching to other provider as I can't waste my time draggin on this matter anymore.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
GuyCS

Re: Email billing problem

Hi @Allergic - thanks for reaching out. Not great to hear you've had trouble setting up email billing for a while now. Sorry if this wasn't resolved in the previous interactions with us, I'll ensure your feedback is passed on to the relevant teams. 

Just so you're aware, you should be able to switch to email billing online via your My Account. For a step-by-step guide on how to do this, please visit our website → HERE.

If you're having trouble changing your bill delivery method via your My Account, or you've tried this in the past and it hasn't worked, please send me a private message with your full name, date of birth and account number so that we can investigate on our end. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Allergic
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi GuyCS

Thanks for getting back to me, I've sent you a private message with my details in it.

Please solve it for me ASAP.

0 Kudos
Allergic
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Also just to let you know that I can't change my billing method in my account. (which I would have done it if it allows me to do so)

0 Kudos
Kartika

Hey Shang-Kai, yes we have received your PM and have replied already. Will continue to provide assistance there.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Allergic
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Kartika,

Just sent you a private message and will briefly describe the situation here for you.

I did register my nbn account to an email address but the problem is when I login to my account there’s nothing about my nbn account there. (HOWEVER if I login into MEMBER SERVICE I can actually see my NBN details there but still there’s no option for me to choose email billing or not)

MY ACCOUNT and MEMBER SERVICE are two different systems that seems to cause some problems?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors