cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor kb189
New Contributor

Direct debit not working ?

I got an email saying my latest internet bill is overdue, despite having direct debit enabled. I double checked in My Account, and all my direct debit details are there. I ended up paying this bill manually, but why wouldn't direct debit be working? (There was enough money in the account so it's not that) I don't want to have to worry about this every month...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Direct debit not working ?

Hi there,

Did you only recently set up Direct Debit? If you had set it up after the most recent bill had been issued, it would have had to been paid manually as you have since done.
If previous bills have been paid with Direct Debit and then this one mysteriously didn't that is odd, let us know if it happens again next month.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos