Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor ApplePie
New Contributor

Direct Debit & Bonus Data Issue

Hi all,

I recently joined Optus on the online $30 sim only 12month plan.

I keep getting "Unable to add the direct debit. Please try again later" messages whenever i try to submit my direct debit details for payment. Is it some sort of server issue?

Also, when i check my data usage it doesnt show the 1gb bonus data that was advertised when i joined online.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Direct Debit & Bonus Data Issue

The bonus data tends to get added manually later. You'll probably get a sms to confirm. Check your 50% sms warning which optus will send you when you hit 50% of both the core and bonus data.

Suggest contacting Optus direct to get your direct debit sorted.

Regards

RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Re: Direct Debit & Bonus Data Issue

Hi @ApplePie

If you send us a private message confirming your account details, we should be able to assist with settings up your direct debit manually. With you bonus data, usually it will appear on your second bill and run for 12 or 24 months (depending on the offer). Once we take a look at your account, we can also investigate why you're not currently seeing it 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors