cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Denying existence of my previous issues so you don't need to compensate me

I asked on the private message exactly who you are and you did not answer.

How do I identify who who are. You have not answered who you are and what capacity you are to help me. The ombudsman would have given Optus directions on how to contact me, and I doubt it would be by a person who refuses to define their position within the company and the capacity that they are able to assist me. You could be some random troll for all I know. So please give me a real name and a position within Optus and then I will give you my private information to identify who I am.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Denying existence of my previous issues so you don't need to compensate me

You're right to be cautious Angelo. 

You'll notice that the person asking for your personal details is a Moderator for this site (shown in brackets next to the user name).  That indicates they're an Optus employee and are covered by privacy rules etc. Same way you won't get anywhere on the phone until you give your key personal details to the stranger asking 🙂

Note they have nothing to do with your TIO complaint (that's a seperate process and you'll be contacted elsewhere by them.) This moderator is responding purely based on what you have posted in this thread.

Like any customer service they can fix some issues themselves or more often forward your issue to someone who can. 

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Top Contributors