Searching...

Customers Service Maze

Booyz

I just signed up a new postpaid plan for $40 with 15GB with a $10 discount. LiveChat helped me through the plan but gave me a wrong plan, charged me $25 for a 3GB plan. 

I have to go through the LiveChat again to request for rectification. Took me a long time to connect to a person (quicker through the sales team but not the support team). 

When the first bill came, they charged me for $40. Again It took me a long time to connect to the LiveChat. They said it is a deposit for the first month, next billing will reflect the $10 rebate. Anyone has the same issue?

Unfortunately, the rebate doesn’t come in the second month. Need to contact them again. Connecting or lodging a complaint to Optus is a pain. There is no email, LiveChat that is hard to connect, calling is hard to talk to anyone. Optus need to build a better operation support team! 

Highlighted

Re: Customers Service Maze

Dan_C

@Booyz, this is an easy one for us. I'm happy to help Smiley Happy

We'll make sure that the corresponding 25% discount code has been applied. Send us a PM via → http://yesopt.us/pmdan.

I need your full name, DOB and mobile number. We'll be sure to back date the discount for you.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
16 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos
6 Kudos
4 Kudos