Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
oils
New Contributor
New Contributor

Contacting Optus consultants

I have been charged for getting paper bills when it was clearly established that I was to get email bills from the outset. I spoke with a consultant on chat who agreed there'd been a mix-up and that I would not be charged for this and would get a refund. I currently have $2.20 outstanding on my last bill where I deducted that amount, I don't think I've been switched to email and I want a refund for previous bills.

I have tried to tell this to Optus via facebook where they are experiencing difficulties and was redirected to Chat where they can't establish a chat connection - and this is supposed to be a communications company!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Contacting Optus consultants

Yes support has been extremely poor of late but billing matters are not something the forum gurus can help with. Best to persist with accounts on the live chat link below or hopefully an Optus staff member will see this post and help you out.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

0 Kudos
oils
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks. I really didn't expect the forum to assist on the accounts side - more with trying to establish communication and when I got here, I see that it's a major, regular problem. If Optus keeps sending us around in circles it is a giant waste of time for all.

Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Yes I agree as there's nothing worse than stuffing around for hours to fix a simple problem. From all reports the live chat appears to be the less congested option so it might be worth trying at a later time.

0 Kudos