Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor christiano
New Contributor

Charge after account cancelation

Dear Optus Customer service,

Before I have to leave Australia (my visa run out) I inform Optus to cancel my monthly subscription. That was done via Optus chat. In that occasion, after asking many questions about why I am leaving Optus and go through my details, they inform me that it is all done and we agree that my account would be finished end of April.

Now reviewing my bank account I realise that Optus have charged me the months of May and Jun. And now I have another bill for the month of July although I already reply; the Jully bill email, that I no longer have an account with Optus and I have cancelled my account in April.

I want the full refund for the month of May and Jun and stop receiving bills.

I am using this portal as I already try life chat who doesn't work overseas, spending phone calling the Call 24/7 service with no luck and there is no email account to send an email.

I looking forward to solving this bills issues

Kind regards,

Christian
Account Number: *moderated*
Service Number: *moderated*

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Charge after account cancelation

Hi Christian, thanks for raising this with us and my apologies for the issues. I have removed your personal information from public view, please use private message to send me the below information so I can check this for you.

Full Name:
DOB:
Account Number:
Are You The Primary Account Holder: Yes/No

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors