Searching...

Changed Prepaid Plan

Devdev

My plan was changed from unlimited Social Media to Optus Supercharge. Didn't make much difference as I wasn't using Social Media that much.

I found a new prepaid plan Prepaid Ultimate Plus and just today changed it but have lost all my credit which I only recharged 2 days ago. Its asking me to recharge again and spend another $30. Don't remember reading that I will lose all my credit, not happy.

I tried calling their chat online function but they are busy and puts me into the queue. Does anyone know if I can get my credit back or had a similiar situation.

Re: Changed Prepaid Plan

Toomey

Hey @Devdev, I've had a quick look at the CIS for the Prepaid Ultimate Plus and it does state "If you’re moving to any other Prepaid plan, you will keep any MyCredit balance you have, but lose any other credit, minutes, SMS/MMS, data or bonuses." in the plan changes section.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Devdev

Thanks Tommy.

I thought i read it somewhere before i changed the plan but could not locate it anywhere later. When I login to my account, it shows $0.00 as MyCredit balance on the new Prepaid Ultimate Plus plan. Can I please contact you directly so you can check that for me? 

I didn't see your post yesterday so spoke to Bonnie last night via chat and she was an absolute hopeless. She had no idea what i was talking about and had to explain it again before she advised me as I have changed my plan after recharging on the old plan (even if i used it for only 2 days), I could not get that credit back and expected me to recharge again in order to use the service. I told her that this is a rip-off and i will leave Optus after being an Optus customer foe so l

Toomey

I believe what Bonnie has said is correct. When looking at the provisions of your plan, MyCredit is not used, instead your pay for unlimited calls, texts and some data. As stated above, these would not transfer over.

Shoot me a private message with your number, name and DOB. An adjustment request would be declined but I'll see what else I can do.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
11 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos