Searching...
Highlighted

Buzzobee charges

Huntress

I was reading a fb article and up popped a page saying I'd been subscribed to Buzzobee. I received a text message informing me I'd been signed up and paying $6.99/month, but to reply STOP to optout. I immediately did so but have been charged $6.59 on my last bill - $6.36 to subscribe and $0.23 to cancel. I have since set my PSMS to $0 but would like to have the existing charges refunded as I did not agree to subscribe in the first place. I sent my details via private message to someone who helped with this issue last month (Aman_B) but with no reply so thought I'd post here as well.

Re: Buzzobee charges

MouniraH

Hi Buzzobee

It looks as though you may have accepted a subscription to a content service provider, they sometimes hide in ads/links that you may have clicked on. Not to worry ,  jump onto live chat →  http://yesopt.us/chat2us. You'll to request to set your Premium SMS spend control limit to $0.00. This will prevent any third party content provider from charging your Optus account. The consultant can also raise a dispute with the provider on your behalf. They'll be in contact within 2-3 business days to arrange a refund. 

Thanks

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!

MiklR

The same thing happened to me and a lot of your subscribers, but you are putting the onus back on us, which is unfair, your conteent provider hid the subscribe link, basicly that's fraud don't you agree? The fact that we not only have to pay for a subscription we didn't agree or want THEN have to pay a cancellation fee is very very poor of you. Most of us aree not even aware that we have a spend acount with you enabled by default - don't you think it's up to you to set it as a default of zero and have pople st thee limit them selves if they even want it? 

Dan_C

Hey @MikIR,

Just a quick heads up to let you know that I've replied back to your private message. I think you may of misunderstood my initial response and I'm hoping that we'll be able to clear the air. Hope to hear back from you soon.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
19 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos