cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Drak
Occasional Contributor

Billing

Hi 

I have just received latest bill from Optus, in the new look.

I noticed the account number has changed, are they changing the look and account numbers?

Cheers

George

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Billing

Hi

Customers are gradually being moved across to the new accounts systems and you will then be given a new account number.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor Fridelia
New Contributor

Well, upon receiving my second bill (being a new account customer), I am expecting that it is only $40 only as being agreed upon and of course understandbly the GST is included in that $40 payment every month (within 12 months contract).  What the hell? Now the billing accounts is adding another 10% GST ??? Hellooo????? Account Department of Optus, please try not to dupe me.

Anyhow, I fervently hope, they just made a mistake. I will surely contact your team tomorrow - office hours time - as I could not contact at this very moment. 

I am really dissapointed.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Fridelia,

Your bill went from $40 to $44? The bill itself should have itemised descriptions of each charge.

Curious to know what the outcome was, let us know how you go when you contacted the Optus team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Watercan11
New Contributor

Hi this is my number <hidden> my bill should be in credited

Hi this is my number <hidden> my bill should be in credited

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Not a good thing to show your telephone number on a publi...

Not a good thing to show your telephone number on a public forum so I have hidden it.
You need to contact Optus billing as this forum is not able to arrange for the issue of a credit.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy