I have pulled the due date for 4 of my most recent bills:

November 06

+ 29 days

December 04

+ 36 days

January 08

+ 25 days

February 01

Howcome there is so much inconsistancy when it comes to the due date of each bill cycle?

Thanks!

Re: Billed on inconsistant days per month.

Ray_YC

Hi,

Quite curious to know why that is also, we'll need your account information to check this out.

Please send me a PM with your full name, service number and date of birth and we'll go from there Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

Re: Billed on inconsistant days per month.

Ray_YC

FYI

In most scenarios the due date is 14 business days from the bill issue date. If that date lands on a Public Holiday, it falls to the next business day. An example with recent billing months:

Issued 14/9, due date 5/10 (21 calendar days) - includes 3 weekends/6 non business days + Public Holiday
Issued 17/10, due date 6/11 (20 calendar days) - includes 3 weekends/6 non business days
Issued 14/11, due date 4/12 (20 calendar days) - includes 3 weekends/6 non business days
Issued 14/12, due date 8/1 (25 calendar days) - includes 4 weekends/8 non business days + 3 Public Holidays

Cheers!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos
6 Kudos
3 Kudos