Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Avu
New Contributor

Being sent two bills when old plan changed

I've changed my plan two months ago from 200GB to My Basics, but I'm confused as to why I am being sent two bills. I think I am still being billed for my 200GB plan but I've only paid for the My Basics plan so far. I contacted customer service to enquire about this bill, and they told me it was one final bill, but my question is why does the overdue balance keep increasing by $80, as if I'm still on the plan??? i.e. first bill is $83.90, next bill is $166.05 and the most recent one I was sent was $248.20. So far I've only paid the bill for the My Basics plan and ignored the second bill, but I really don't know what to do about it.

All help is appreciated, thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Re: Being sent two bills when old plan changed

Hi @Avu. Have you had a chance to check the actual invoice to see if you're being billed twice? You're able to access your invoices through your My Account. If after checking your bill you still require assistance, please send us a private message with your account number, full name and date of birth 🙂 We should be able to get to the bottom of it pretty quickly!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors