cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Jasmine10
New Contributor

About missing payment

I tried to activate my SIM lastnight and the payment went through, however once the payment has made the activate process stopped, then I activated my SIM by calling Optus but they ask me to recharge it once it's activated. What about the payment that I have made before it's activate? I have to pay twice? Is there going to be a refund for my first payment?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Re: About missing payment

Hey Jasmine10 - sounds frustrating for sure and I apologise for the troubles there! 😞 We can certainly have a look at this for you, if you can please send me a private message with your full name, mobile number and DOB for ID as well as a screenshot of the recharges you've made. Many thanks and chat soon!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Johnnybg4
New Contributor

One thing you will learn about OPTUS is they are very good at taking your money particularly for services that do not work I signed on for a two year Mobile Broadband service at $60-00 per month then after about ten months it stopped working and did not work after this which meant I was paying Optus  $60.00 a month for fourteen months which comes to a total of $840-00 for a service I could not access.  Then in January this year I made a payment of $215-16 in error to Optus by BPAY to my old postpaid mobile account and have notified Optus by phone live chat and mail on numerous occasions and they do not even have the courtesy to reply to my correspondence. I would like to hear from anyone else who has or is being ripped off by OPTUS as I am seriously considering taking a class action against OPTUS

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey @Johnnybg4, happy to take a look into your concerns if you could please PM through your account info, full name and date of birth? Had our team offered a pro rated adjustment for the down time you had experienced? Or transferred the payment you made to your old account to your current account? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors