Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

10% Uni Student Discount- Is it still avaliable?

Hi, I'm currently in the position to upgrade my plan and renew a contract and was wondering if the student 10% discount is still avaliable? I couldn't find a recent or updated answer on this. If so, are only certain phone plans or phones eligible for this discount? Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Blog Author

Re: 10% Uni Student Discount- Is it still avaliable?

HI @JCART, the student discount offer was removed a little while back. The Optus student HUB is no longer up and running. If you currently have the discount applied to your service, it will remain there until you change your plan or recontract your service. 

It might be worth speaking with our sales team to see whether there's anything additional they can offer. All of our best offers are displayed here →  https://www.optus.com.au/deals 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

@Dan_C wrote:

All of our best offers are displayed here →  https://www.optus.com.au/deals 

@Dan_C maybe you can get that page updated/corrected?  The deals page says you can own iPhone XR for $79/month, but when you click through it appears that the current 24 month deal is $79/month for the plan plus $23/month for the phone (total $102/month).  Only if you sign up for 36 months is it $79/month in total.

So either the price needs to be updated, or it needs to be changed from 24 to 36 months committment.  Total min price seems to reflect 36 months already...

Tried to send this via PM but for some reason could not.

---

Please note that I am not employed by Optus and as such any views are my own and the information provided is (at best) general only and does not take into account your dreams, aspirations or financial circumstances.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

The 10% Student discount offer is back.

Check out the new offers here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors