Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Aaron22
New Contributor
New Contributor

voicemail

hi there i just want to ask, what has happened to the voicemail option on the iphone 8 + i use to be able to use it but now that i changed back to optus from Kogan Mobile now i cant use the voicemail. please let me know 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: voicemail

I believe you're referring to visual voicemail which Optus doesn't offer. It does offer standard voicemail services (where you call, listen to the menu and then listen to the message) as standard on plans. If you can't access that, best to chat with a rep about it - http://yesopt.us/chat2us

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Ante
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi sam

did you have visual voicemail on your iPhone with Kogan?

i am so pissed regarding this feature, Optus can do it, I have had it somehow for the last few years, and now since renewing my plan, it stopped working!

bloody shits me

i want to leave Optus regarding this 

Banksy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Welcome back to 1990. Visual Voicemail appears to be one of the most requested features @ Optus.

0 Kudos
Ante
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Banksy

you are totally correct 

it’s all good now, moved over to VODAFONE now, they were happy to sign me over, and got a great deal, $40 plan fof 45 gig data, cheering 😉

thanks optus fail

DarranD
New Contributor
New Contributor

I’ve just switched over from Vodafone to Optus. I can’t believe there isn’t visual voicemail on Optus. This is something I need. 

Ante
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Mate, like I said, if you are corporate, it’s there, you got it. Otherwise, good luck, if you get it, let me know how so i can connect my wife and mum with it before there contracts run out 😂

0 Kudos
Top Contributors