cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

3dprintingguy
New Contributor
New Contributor

is visual voicemail available?

is visual voicemail available?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jono_YC

Re: is visual voicemail available?

Hi @3dprintingguy thanks for reaching out. We do offer Visual Voicemail on selected services.

If you’re still needing a hand with this, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. Our team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

We're also available to assist via Social Media. Please send us a private message to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

3dprintingguy
New Contributor
New Contributor

thats great news, can you clarify what selected services means?

0 Kudos
Ness_YC

Great news indeed @3dprintingguy! For now, Visual voicemail is available to Postpaid Consumer and SMB customers with iPhones using iOS9.1 or later. If you are eligible, feel free to contact us via our 24/7 Messaging Service on the My Optus App so that our friendly Messaging Team can get you started. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

3dprintingguy
New Contributor
New Contributor

pity most users still have to jump through hoops to get it and prepaid cant get it yet so many years later  

0 Kudos
Ness_YC

I can understand where you are coming from @3dprintingguy. Please note that this is a newly released feature and we are continually reviewing our offerings to provide greater value to our customers. I have marked this as feedback for the relevant teams to review. 

Top Contributors