Searching...

Mobile

iphone xs 64g Space Grey stock and delivery

lee1129

So... I ordered my phone and order was confirmed on the 19th October. Since then no positive updates... Tried to talk via live chat, here's what I got. Monday answer waiting for stock allocation, Wednesday answer we "have" enough stock and waiting for packaging, Thursday answer out of stock. I mean, if it is true you don't have the stock, do not say "Avaliable" on the website.  Feeling been fooled somehow. 

I open this discussion just simply to share my experience, dear Optus team you do not need to help me with anything because I already knew what the answer would be.

For anyone who is expecting their new phone, I guess we need to wait till 12-11 as this is the current time frame even if you order from Apple directly. 

Re: iphone xs 64g Space Grey stock and delivery

Renee123

Hey, I ordered my iPhone xs in store on October 15th and still haven’t heard anything from Optus.I was told I would receive it in 5 business days. I have used the live chat but keep getting different answers from the operators. 

Shauna

Hey @Renee123 - we can look into this for you if you like. Can you please confirm your account number or order number, full name and DOB via private message?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

tglover

I ordered on 22nd Oct when it said in stock on the page.

Order sitting in submitted, no further comms, had to raise a chat only to be told no idea when it will be in stock.

Tempted to just cancel. I dont mind waiting but id like some hard dates, or else may as well just buy elsewhere

Sang18

I have also ordered an iPhone XS in store on the 13th October and was told I would receive it in a week. I tried to use the online chat and I've received different replies from different operators. 

lee1129

15th... I should've been more patient to Optus.

Highlighted

lee1129

Exactly! And exactly the same situation. Either hard dates or true updates would be good

lee1129

Gee even earlier. I think they just make up stories to keep your business. Well I dont blame the representatives because they may be asked to do so by the supervisor but I do think Optus should stop luring customers by false informaiton. 

Renee123

I completely agree. I understand that shipments may get messed up, I’m just frustrated that Optus hasn’t sent any confirmation or information about where my order is and I’ve had to contact them numerous amounts of time only to receive different reasons about the delay. It’s just confusing considering my Aunty ordered the xr Sunday night and received it today. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
16 Kudos
6 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos