Re: iphone 8 on $59 plan with 20GB a month

My order was filled 2 weeks ago

itvwas not without issues, the order was entered incorrectly 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

@Gamatt2002, @LouiseM

Send your details through and I'll take a look.

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I was on the wait list for this deal. From the online chat, the rep helps to send the request to process the order.
He said this has to be processed by the backend team, and advised someone from Optus should contact me within 24 hours
and process the order. Now 2 weeks past, nothing happened. During this period, contacted Optus online chat twice.
the first rep said I need to wait another 24 hours. Then nothing happened after 3 days, I contacted again,
then this time the rep said I need to wait up to 10 days which is unbelievable advise!! Anyway now even 10 business days past,
still didn't hear anything. This is really frustrated. Can someone from Optus really help this simple matter? I have all the ref no and screen dump from the online chat as well.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

@blacksoil_123, you can send either myself or one of our other mods a PM.

We'll check whether there's an order in place. If we're unable to locate an order, we'll cross reference your details with the details we've captured on the iPhone 8 expressions of interest list.

Whatever details you have on hand, please send them through. I'll also need your full name and DOB.

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have sent the PM, but I can't attach online chat record or any screen dump in the PM message, not sure if the PM support that or maybe there is a way to attach the file.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

@blacksoil_123, I've replied to your PM.

I've managed to locate your name on our expression of interest list.

FYI - you can attach a screenshot by clicking on the attach image ICON. That's the 9th ICON from the left side of your screen.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Dan for the quick reply! Will update how it goes

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

No problem 🙂 

If you haven't heard back from us by the end of the week, send us a message and we'll follow up for you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

The same thing has happened with two of our mobiles on our business plan. The customer Relations group of Optus have been emailed and called so many times with no response. The phones were supposed to be included in our plans but this has not happened. Perhaps when I do not pay my bill , Optus may contact me. Seriously this is the worse customer experience I have had. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @mischa31 - apologies for the experience you have had with us. Can you please confirm your mobile number, full name and DOB via PM so we can take a look into this for you? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos