Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: iphone 8 on $59 plan with 20GB a month

I tried to order this phone with no luck prior  to 3/1 am I captured on your list?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Leigh_Mar - looks like we're all out of stock at the moment 😞 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

on the Optus web page 256Gb black iPhone 8 are in stock...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

im being told on the phone that my order in no longerr valid, i placed the order 20/12/2017?

any answers ??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

@MurDer, I've replied to your PM.

I'm in the process of chasing this one up for you. We'll chat there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I am still waiting to hear if I was captured on your list????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

@Gamatt2002, send us a PM with your details.

I need your full name, DOB and mobile number. I'll have a look.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I placed 2 x orders for this plan and phone in december, optus switched my plan straight away, phones never arrived.  Contacted optus multiple times at the end of december and beginning of january, being told phones on order and will be shipped as soon as they arrive.  Waited - heard nothing. Rang last sunday to check whats happening and customer service told me that they will not honour deal and will cancel plans switching back to our previous plans.  Would not offer any alternatives just saying to wait 24-48 hours for plan to cancel.  They didn't even cancel the plans.  This is the worse customer service series of interactions I have ever had.  I have been with optus for 12+ years and no one seems to want to set this right. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I similarly have been having an impossible time with this offer. After being told in January that I was on the waiting list and would be contacted when the phones came back in stock, it is now more than two months later and I am still waiting for Optus to follow through. I have spoken to numerous customer service reps, all who assure me I will be contacted within a number of days, and then of course I never hear anything back. It is exhausting. And immensely frustrating because there have been other deals in the two and a half months since that I could have taken advantage of but didn't because of Optus' assurance that they would fulfil the iPhone8 plan. By this point I'm convinced Optus has no plans to actually honour the deal and is hoping if they string me along long enough I will eventually just give up. Truly terrible customer service.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How do I send you my details

0 Kudos
Top Contributors