cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: iphone 8 on $59 plan with 20GB a month

Sorry guys, I'll make it a bit easier for you all. Simply follow this URL http://yesopt.us/pmdan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor Gamatt2002
Occasional Contributor

How when deal was suppose to finish on 3/1/18

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor oscarjr
New Contributor

Thank you @Dan_C for chasing up my order. So excited to get the iphone 8 next week! Cheers.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

My pleasure @oscarjr 🙂

If anything else comes up in the meantime, you know exactly where to find us! Have a great weekend.

If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Bazinga69
Occasional Contributor

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to update from my first post and subsequent others. I received my iphone today. I wasn't sure at time if I was ever goign to see it.  Correct colour, etc. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Great to hear @Bazinga69, had you received a confirmation that you've been placed onto the $59.00 promo offer? 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

I have logged onto my optus account and it is saying $59 My Plan Plus. Plus when I checked on my old phone it is showing me that I have a 20GB added to our monthly data pool. So I am assuming this is correct? 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Dan_C should I have received an email from Optus saying the deal I am now on? 

0 Kudos
New Contributor kazfer
New Contributor

Hi All

ordered iphone8 on the advertised 59 plan on the 27th dec, am currently on hold to OSD, 1hour 20mins, when answered 30 mins ao i was told there was no record of my order ????? i had to accept the terms and conditions sent to me via chat line while i was on the phone, what is going on here !!!! i understand it was backordered but this is ridiculous.

if i now choose to go with another provider, how can i cancel this agreement if they find it in the future ???

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
New Contributor kazfer
New Contributor

HI

Currently onn hold to OSD now 1hour 35 mins. Was connected briefly half hour ago, didnt even ask for account number. i spoke on phone 27th dec to order iphone8 on advertised plan of 59, plus 10 extra for 256gb, understood it was backordered, sent through the terms and accepted this via chat line while still on phone, now nothing.

when i accepted the terms and conditions on line the chat stream dropped off so i could not print out details.

what is going on ?????

0 Kudos
Top Contributors