cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

iphone 8 64gb deal

Mine was processed 19/12/17 with Temp order number "T61513649488231"
From this date, i also got my dad to upgrade my mums plan onto this same deal with the same 64gb grey iphone 8 seveal days later
and then my brother changed his plan almost a week/half week later on the iphone 8+ that he managed to get only for an additional $5 a month after talking to someone 

Both family members have recieved an email back, then text about delivery and then recieved their iphones within the previous week, which sadly i havent recieved anything at all....
Seeing as we all live together in the same household i didnt think mine would of been such a delayed wait compared to their delivery especially since i got the temp order number way before them after recommending them to upgrade their plan
I have been pretty patient since i know the wait is well worth the deal that is on offer, i know their is a big delay with the phones but i dont see how my dad got my mums iphone to arrive before mine when they were to exact same spec

Hope to hear back

Regards, Grant

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: iphone 8 64gb deal

Hey @grantjames - very sorry for the delay in getting your order processed. As our Online Sales team have been pretty swamped and are getting through these orders as quickly as they can. There shouldn't be too much more of a delay. If you've not heard anything by Monday, please touch base with us. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Got a message late lastnight confirming, thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

No worries, I just replied to your DM.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors