Searching...

Mobile

Re: iPhone xs max pre order

Marie

We are waiting for further updates on back orders @Simleeb.

Have you received an email confirmation of your order?

Do you have a temporary order number or a tracking number?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Rubofthegreen

T21537796877760

Simleeb

@MarieYes when I ordered over the phone on the 16th of September, I got an email confirmation and a order tracking number. But the tracking page has just said submitted since that time - with no updates! 

Which is why I was wondering if I’m on some kind of queue or if there is an estimated date of delivery? My order does not say that it has been backordered!

My order reference number is 25272471A! 

Marie

Thanks @Rubofthegreen, have you since received a tracking order number that we can take a look at?

Thanks @Simleeb, the XS Max is currently on back order we will update the order once we have stock and the order progresses.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

kvassar88

Update:

Optus called me (again) today to confirm my order details - all of which had been confirmed previously, they literally just wanted to double check that my DOB and delivery address was correct. Really don't see the point of that, since they sent the first phone last week without checking those details. Smiley Frustrated

But now I FINALLY have my order confirmation number for the 2nd phone... so who knows how long it'll be until I receive it this time. Last time I received it within 5 working days of the order confirmation, but I'd be shocked if I got it before the end of next week.

kellsii

hello when you say a confirmation number do you mean order number ?just wondered coz i placed an order on 21st for the max gold 64gb online i got a temp order number then i got an email on the 23rd with a new order number and to verify my account ect abd one text saying they got my order but no update since... i tried too track my order and it takes me to my account into (my orders) and that only says one in one in progress of order with no description... now i  cant remember if it was 64gb or 256 that i ordered anyway just wondered what yours says on the iphone gold max in the my orders part ... 

Choddydod

I was told by a person on chat that it was getting delivered the next day and I would receive the tracking number via email.. that was over a week ago. 

Simleeb

@kvassar88 Update: my iPhone Xs max gold just arrived today! Hope yours gets here soon as well! 

Rubofthegreen

Got no hope, still waiting and I’m not expecting it any time soon

kvassar88

@Simleeb Just got home from work and transferring to my new Xs Max 256gb now!! Smiley LOL

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
13 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos