Searching...

Mobile

Re: iPhone xs max order

Jamess76

Hi Hayley. 

Yes same! No change on the tracking but an email and text. 

Who knows!!!

:-)

Craigmc28

Still waiting for mine to leave the warehouse, might not get mine till atleast next which is annoying but hopefully worth the wait 

Miikal

Yeah same, still never received a message saying that mine has left either, hopefully Monday then.

hayley1991

I feel like they’re all over the place!!

After getting a text and email this morning saying my order was on its way and had left the warehouse, I then got a message 10 minutes ago from Optus saying my order has been received by the warehouse and is being prepared for delivery and that I’ll receive an SMS when it’s due for delivery 🤷🏼‍♀️

Who knows what’s going on now!!!

Highlighted

Miikal

Sounds like they’re all over the place, must be hectic inside of that warehouse at the moment!

Jamess76

It’s the same every year, and even through i have been told it’s left the warehouse, i am a little to wary to get excited just yet

I will let everyone know when it does arrive though :-)

Miikal

Just checked my StarTrack tracking and it’s been updated and it’s on the way. Never received  a text so hopefully tomorrow will be the day! 

Jamess76

Yaay@!!@!!

fantastic

Jamess76

Oh, my turn for a stupid question. Where is the StarTrack tracking number?

Zac_D

Hey @Jamess76, (and others)

Once we’ve dispatched the handset from our warehouse, we’ll send you a link via email or SMS to https://startrack.com.au where you’ll be able to track the progress of your delivery. Please note that if you’ve received an order number ending in A, you’ll need to remove the A and enter the preceding digits. For those of that have received an order reference number without the A; simply enter the order number as it appears on your order confirmation.

Once the device has been collected from our warehouse, Startracks tracker will update. If the device isn't able to be tracked, it hasn't shipped yet.

Apologies for any confusing SMS that have come through in the last 24-48 hours. If you were able to get your pre-order confirmed from on the 15th, selected devices should deliver from 21/09 and on wards. If there are any delays in getting the devices out, we'll keep you updated as your order progresses.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
14 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos