cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor Miikal
Contributor

iPhone xs max order

Hi just wondering if anyone’s tracking has changed to shipped? I had problems with my order earlier in the week and now i have a tracking number. But I assume for it to get to me on day one it would of had to of been shipped by now? 

Sorry for the stupid question just been years since I’ve had a new phone and I’m abit excited! 

0 Kudos
21 Replies
Occasional Contributor Jamess76
Occasional Contributor

Re: iPhone xs max order

No, my tracking hasn’t changed but I received a text from Optus saying my order has ‘left the warehouse and will be delivered to me’. 

J

Contributor Miikal
Contributor

Nice man, may I ask how long ago you got that text message? I haven’t received anything yet and was hoping I would of by now  

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

It was at 8.15pm this evening 👍

Contributor Miikal
Contributor

That’s awesome, spewing was hoping to hear something but I guess not. Good luck with the new phone man and thanks for replying 

Occasional Contributor

I’m sure you will soon 

0 Kudos
Contributor Miikal
Contributor

Fingers crossed, definitely due for a upgrade 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor hayley1991
Occasional Contributor

I just asked the online support team about my order number and they’ve advised my order will be sent out from 4th October and can take 3-5 business days to arrive. Mind you, I placed pre-order as soon as the website pre-orders were up and running and it still advised as “in stock” so I’m a bit disappointed it’s going to take as long.

If you’ve got your order number though, it might be worth checking with the online support team and they might be able to give you some more clarification 🙂

Highlighted
Contributor Miikal
Contributor

Thanks heaps for that Hayley, I’ll definitely have to look into this! 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor hayley1991
Occasional Contributor

So strange 🤷🏼‍♀️

After getting told last night my order would be shipped after 4th October, I received a text and email this morning saying my order had left the warehoue and would be delivered shortly. 

Sooooooo who knows when it’ll arrive hahah! Fingers crossed for tomorrow though! And fingers crossed you get the same text!

my tracking hasn’t changed at all on the website though.

Top Contributors