Searching...

Mobile

iPhone x shipment update

Jessd52

Have just spoken to an Optus employee who stated that they have just received word that the shipment of new iPhone X’s are on track to be delivered to the warehouse tomorrow. However they are still not guaranteeing a delivery date to customers. 

The employee was incredibly apologetic (haven’t seen that from others before) and accepted Optus has not been so forthcoming with information re: delivery so will be apparently keeping customers more informed. 

Highlighted

Re: iPhone x shipment update

YesItsMe

Did the person give an indication on how many units were in this shipment?

Jessd52

No they weren’t privy to this information 

Kiah12

Just spoke to Optus, they have an estimated arrival 13/11/17 with only limited shipment to orders from the 27/10/17 and still no guarantee all customers with orders will recieve.. could be January before some recieve there orders.. absolutely ridiculous! 

Saints78

Was on chat this avo with a lady and told me that my order has been processed an my item is now being sent to the warehouse for packing and immediately forward to strartrack to deliver to my place within 3-5 days as they dont deliver on weekends and i asked asked her again are u sure it has been allocated and she said yes. then she sai i am not going to share this with u if she was not confident and said rest assured mt phone would be deliverd in 3- 5 days not counting my eggs lol

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
16 Kudos
15 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos