Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
ray5809
New Contributor
New Contributor

iPhone stop invalid password message

Who owns and controls my iPhone that I own???
The company requires a new password every 3 months. I have to contact IT. Unfortunately because of the aging virus. The IT department is shut down until January 11th. I can’t Fuing delete the company email. I am not going to use it until 1/11/21. I must cancel the message 5 to 10 times to make a simple phone call. My iPhone is shutting down until I update the FU ing password. Mia their a way to take back ownership of my FU ing phone. I own it. Why is Master Apple forcing me to use MY FUing iPhone his way.
Their must be a way to take back ownership of the phone that I own!!!!!!
Please anyone help.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jono_YC

Re: iPhone stop invalid password message

Hi @ray5809 it's not great to hear that you're experiencing issues with your mobile device. 

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. Our team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

We're also available to assist via Social Media. Please send us a private message to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

Also, we kindly ask that you please refrain from swearing when posting on our page or when communicating with us. We want to help you but will be unable to if it continues as this is against our T&C's.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors