cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

iPhone XS Max delivery

Guys anyone has received new Iphone yet? 

I have pre ordered but still says waiting for stock to arrive. When I placed the order there was stock (delivery starts 21st September) .

22 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: iPhone XS Max delivery

Some have got them today. Stock levels are back at zero until October 4 now.

Its unclear how many Optus had initially allocated and how many were ordered.

Only thing to do is wait.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

That was not a good move by Optus, I ordered with in 10mins of pre order open. Stock was available then. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

I'm not sure the Optus delivery process is all that sophisticate. 

There's no tracking, stock levels seem to be ammended sporadically and pre-orders are a bit of a pot luck.

Your phone could arrive tommorrow or next week (or later). Fingers crossed for the 1st one.

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I hope I get it soon. May be I did a mistake by choosing Optus 😞 No clear answer from them. I even tried to go online chat but got disconnected and no effort from them to contact back. No point on calling wait time could be an hour. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

It should be fine. 

Optus generally come through as advertised. Where it really drops the ball imo is any experience not based on "trust us". Contact takes ages. Confirmation is not possible. Etc. Essentially no transparency. It's a very simple transaction but treated extremely vaguely. If you contact Optus now you will be told your phone is on its way but no other details are possible to provide. 

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have a tracking number for mine says it left the warehouse on the 19th has been sitting at startrack depot for 2 days in Sydney thought for sure it would have come today looks like monday now as startrack say they only deliver mon to fri 😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I recieved it yesterday, i got a sms saying that my phone is ready for delivery for today (FRIDAY) and it came at around 12:30pm. Optus saves the day again with amazing plan deals and customer services. You will get it. The hard part it just waiting.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My order got processed yesterday, how long did it take for it arrive after that stage if you know. It says in progress on the my order part of the dashboard.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

@Jcel

You'll receive an SMS from us when your handset leaves our warehouse.

On the day your delivery is due, we'll send you another SMS with a tracking reference.

You can use the tracking reference to trace your order here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors