Searching...

Mobile

Re: iPhone XS Delivery (And waiting time)

[ Edited ]
Jcel

@Dan_CI also received an email saying my phone has been dispatched but I can't seem to track it. Does this still mean the phone is on it's way or?

Dan_C

Okay, that's good @Jcel.

You should receive another email or SMS tomorrow with the tracking number and link to our couriers track and trace page. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Bird92k

@Dan_C no I haven’t unfortunately.. 

Gavin94

Hi Dan, thankfully my new order went through immediately but it doesn’t change the fact the process was horrible and painful. I can still see customers that have pre-ordered but haven’t gotten a confirmation. 

Mine was processed and confirmed (after my initial order was rejected and I had to re-order) almost immediately so the fact people are still waiting on their confirmation when they ordered 3 weeks ago is alarming.

Dan_C

@Gavin94, To be fair, I've seen mixed reactions.

We've got several negative experiences reported in this thread, but from a holistic view (reporting that's come from FB and Twitter) we haven’t seen too many issues.

Happy to check what's happened in your case.

You're welcome to send your details through, as are you @Bird92k

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Gavin94

@Dan_C I've spoken far too soon. I opened the box and I've received a 256GB iPhone XS Max in Gold.

I don't know how it's possible for so many things to go wrong. I thought getting it processed straightaway was my lucky break but apparently not?

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Kcm1y

Gold is a nice colour! Though maybe a tad pinkish! 😂😂 Don’t send it back, god knows when you’ll get another!! Hold it to ransom! 😏

aleksgagic

I've had the same issue as the original poster here.

Preordered my iPhone XS Max 64GB Gold on the day of pre-order launch and have been going back and forth with Optus for weeks now with no clear answer to my order, even after they apparently processed it on the 20th.

Initially, they told me 3-5 days from my preorder date that I should get my iPhone.

Optus has failed to give me a clear answer on what's going on this whole time...

I have spoken to them over 10 times now.

I recently spoke to them again yesterday and they said that they needed a 3-month bank statement from me, which has frustrated the hell out of me because throughout this whole point of contact with Optus they have failed to mention anything to me about a bank statement as you would think they would give you an email or call to let you know they need more information to confirm the order, instead I was told everything was fine up until yesterday.

I have moved from Vodafone to Optus thinking it is a better service provider but the customer service is absolutely horrible and I am beginning to regret making the move to the point of just cancelling my order and moving back to Vodafone because this is absolutely ridiculous.

They told me 24 hours and my order should be processed and phone sent out within 3-5 days but it's been 24 hours now and I have STILL not received a confirmation email about my order.

I'm absolutely fed up with this.

Gavin94

Bad luck, Aleks.I understand the frustration. I composed a pretty lengthy email to Dan about my issue and I've yet to hear a response apart from them asking for more information.

That was at 4AM.

I replied at 7:30AM.

Fast forward 7 hours and I'm still waiting a response.

Maybe I'm being a bit too pedantic here but considering the circumstances on how stupid this process has been, surely there's an obligation to update me and let me know how this plays out rather than making me constantly call.

aleksgagic

Yes definitely frustrating...

I'm not one to complain usually, but the communication on Optus' end has been appalling.

Yeah, I think that's the most annoying part is actually having to contact them to see what's happening with your order every few days, with no clear answer from them every time as there always seems to be some sort of issue.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
16 Kudos
15 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos