New Contributor Penn
New Contributor

iPhone X

when optus can launch iphone x plan?

7 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: iPhone X

Likely when they go on pre-order so you've got a little while to wait. For an idea of costs, the Galaxy Note 8 is close in price to the iPhone X when bought outright so I'd say the plans for that would be compareable at this stage- Note 8 Preorder

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
New Contributor 187NoOnKs
New Contributor

I want to upgrade my iPhone 7 Plus with the new iPhone X as soon as it hits the shelves. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Jeffrey190
Occasional Contributor

That's very good news. Cinema Box for Mac

0 Kudos
New Contributor varunkapila
New Contributor

The link on your home page is navigating me to incorrect page, after clicking pre-register it takes me to Iphone 8 ordering page. Seems link configuration needs to be looked at for pre-register button

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi  @varunkapila,  apologies for the hassle. Please click Here to register for the handset.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Will we have the current Double Data offer? haha I certainly hope so. One reason I was considering the iPhone 8 for that data.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Hello @NexusQ1. Pricing and plans will be released on the 27/10 when pre-orders become available. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos