Highlighted
Accepted Solution

iPhone X

Penn

when optus can launch iphone x plan?

Solution

Re: iPhone X

SamSam

Likely when they go on pre-order so you've got a little while to wait. For an idea of costs, the Galaxy Note 8 is close in price to the iPhone X when bought outright so I'd say the plans for that would be compareable at this stage- Note 8 Preorder

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

187NoOnKs

I want to upgrade my iPhone 7 Plus with the new iPhone X as soon as it hits the shelves. 

Jeffrey190

That's very good news. Cinema Box for Mac

varunkapila

The link on your home page is navigating me to incorrect page, after clicking pre-register it takes me to Iphone 8 ordering page. Seems link configuration needs to be looked at for pre-register button

Aman_B

Hi  @varunkapila,  apologies for the hassle. Please click Here to register for the handset.

NexusQ1

Will we have the current Double Data offer? haha I certainly hope so. One reason I was considering the iPhone 8 for that data.

Mike-N

Hello @NexusQ1. Pricing and plans will be released on the 27/10 when pre-orders become available. 

Post a Reply
Introducing the Optus Business Care hub

Here you’ll find a complete suite of help and support exclusively for our small and medium business customers. Read More

Top Contributors
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo