Searching...

Mobile

iPhone X instore Pre-Order

JenniferInglis

Hi, I pre-ordered my iPhone X instore on 29.10.2017, they said it should arrive around 03.11.2017 along with some of the online pre-orders. 

Has as anyone who pre-ordered in store been contacted???? I went into my store today but they were too busy to serve me - waited over 15mins, had to leave for an appointment but I don’t think they would have had answers for me anyway. 

Would love an update. People I know that pre-ordered online have received updates. 

Re: iPhone X instore Pre-Order

[ Edited ]
anthonyn

Join the club buddy.

Ordered mine on the 27th 30 mins after the pre orders went on sale. Still nothing. Had 6 Optus staff members confirm dates for me and still havent arrived. if you pre ordered yours 2 days after pre orders dont expect yours for another 3 weeks. people who pre ordered on the 27th are still waiting

JenniferInglis

Frustrating. I was told but the sales consultant that I was the 3rd pre order for the store (smallish town) and that I should get it within the first week of it being available. I feel as if the glass screen protector and case I got off eBay from China will arrive before it does hahahaha 

anthonyn

Oh my! My screen protector and Case just arrived today!! Hope you get yours soon! 

[ Edited ]
Moein

I've ordered on 27th and still waiting for confirmation email !!!!!!

NexusQ1

They called me on 1/11, but i preorder on 27/10 6:09pm.

They are now waiting for my iPhone to arrive.

smithers

I order in store on the saturday and havent head anything, called into another optus store today while i was at work and said i preorder one in store, got told if you did preorder in store it would be at least 2 months before you get it. 

NexusQ1

Definately escalate this somehow, if you pre-order you should also be considered an iPhone. Do you have any numbers yet?.

I think the store staff definately ruined it for you, if your order is not in the system on Saturday 28th i presume, then you won't be able to get one.

JenniferInglis

I just called my store they said another 2-3 weeks and that store orders have allocations set, the lady I spoke to said in store orders have just as much priority as online orders. 

Highlighted

anthonyn

Hi Jennifer,

Unfortunatly that isn't the case. Optus priority remains Online as only 4-7 iphones will be sent to each store around optus and the rest will be distributed online. As far as i'm aware most Optus stores did not allow pre orders on the 27th which means if you ordered it online before the 3rd then you will most likely gets yours before someone that ordered it in store on the 3rd. 

Source: Optus staff members:

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
14 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos