COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: iPhone X Pre Order

Paul Bate

Temporary Order# Post moderated****

Hi,

I was just wondering if my order has been fulfilled as I currently have no Phone and can’t really afford to wait any longer before purchasing a new one. I previously had an email to say that the iPhone x was on back order but it should put effect the delivery date, but I haven’t received any updates for a while,

er.

The iPhone x is due to be delivered at my work PO Box in NORTHERN TERRITORY, however if it doesn’t turn up on time there may be a problem, as I am due to fly back home for a week in PERTH this Tuesday the 7th of November.

So basically I need to check to see if the order will be filled or not, as I can’t afford to be without a mobile phone any longer.

if the order cannot be fulfilled on time can you please notify me, as I will have to cancel the order and purchase elsewhere. I do need to get a SIM card (iPad/drone) for regional areas to fly my drone so I have been told I may be better off with Telstra for reception anyway.

Please if you could let me know ASAP so I can make a decision I would be very grateful.

Cheers.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

If you've made the order more than 48 hours ago and you haven't heard a response you need to contact the sales team on

1300 300 562.

Same thing happened to me I was provided with a temporary tracking number and no update for 4 days. I called them this morning and they said the order has not been placed. 

The temporary tracking order is an automated number. 

I called them over the phone and they placed a new order for me on the spot and I was given a 8 digital tracking number and they emailed my contract.

Give it ago.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

would you please tell me you've backordered or pre-ordered ?!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Pre ordered 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi ibatesy

If you have received an email saying that your order is on backorder, this means that, due to high demand, we're currently out of stock but we will be getting more shipments, and your order is in the queue. Delays are expected and we can't give you an exact timeframe for delivery, but we'll be in touch with updates. We will also email once your order is processed with your order confirmation number, and SMS you when your order ships from our warehouse. 

Thanks 

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I can’t accept that nobody has any idea of the time frame, that’s not acceptable for such a large operation like an iPhone release, it’s just simply impossible.

Like I said I am currently without a phone I need to know, days? Weeks? Months? No idea simply doesn’t cut it.

How do I go about canceling the order?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Totally agree

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi ibatesy

We completely understand where you are coming from, but unfortunately we are not provided with time frames. You will be advised of the status as your order progresses so you are not left in the dark.

However, should you wish to speak with someone please feel free to contact our sales team on 13 33 45 who can assist in cancelling your order.

Thanks

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

As stated in previous email, I am currently without a mobile phone. I cannot call any numbers at present.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

As stated in previous email, I am currently without a mobile phone. I cannot call any numbers at present.

“You will be advised of the status as your order progresses so you are not left in the dark”.

This statement irritates the hell out of me, I am completely in the dark. I ordered the phone as soon as it became available to pre-order almost a week ago, as I am currently without a phone and obviously desperate not to miss out.

Nobody can tell me even the slightest detail regarding when it will arrive, days, weeks or months, but apparently I won’t be left in the dark?

Is this some kind of sick joke? Call this number to cancel, when clearly I don’t have a phone?

0 Kudos